Thursday, April 23, 2009

Try to read these tongue twisters~~~ hahahaha, maaan~~~ I'm goin' insane...

Before you begin, let's make a lil' preparation here... Make sure you bring along your handkerchief coz you're about to drown your laptop with your filthy saliva.. nyahahaha~~

Here we go:~


1.
A quick witted cricket critic.


2.
Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?


3.
I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.


4.
Luke's duck likes lakes. Luke Luck licks lakes. Luke's duck licks lakes. Duck takes licks in lakes Luke Luck likes. Luke Luck takes licks in lakes duck likes.

5.
How much wood could Chuck Woods' woodchuck chuck, if Chuck Woods' woodchuck could and would chuck wood? If Chuck Woods' woodchuck could and would chuck wood, how much wood could and would Chuck Woods' woodchuck chuck? Chuck Woods' woodchuck would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood as any woodchuck would, if a woodchuck could and would chuck wood.

6.
Betty Botter bought some butter but, said she, the butter's bitter.
If I put it in my batter, it will make my batter bitter.
But a bit of better butter will make my bitter batter better.
So she bought some better butter, better than the bitter butter,
put it in her bitter batter, made her bitter batter better.
So 'twas better Betty Botter bought some better butter.



7.
How much sh*t can a sh*t slinger sling
If a sh*t slinger could sling sh*t?
He'd sling as much sh*t as a sh*t slinger could
If a sh*t slinger could sling sh*t!



8.
I thought a thought.
But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought.
If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought,
I wouldn't have thought so much.


9.
Federal Express is now called FedEx.
When I retire I'll be a FedEx ex.
But if I'm an officer when I retire, I'll be an ex Fedex Exec.
Then after a divorce, my ex-wife will be an ex FedEx exec's ex.
If I rejoin FedEx in time, I'd be an ex ex FedEx exec.
When we remarry, my wife will be an ex ex FedEx exec's ex.



10.
Six stick shifts stuck shut.

No comments: