Monday, April 27, 2009

A true confession about ........

Everybody have secrets and I'm pretty sure about it.. It might be good or bad kinda secret.. What I'm saying is there are moments that you hate somebody that it might actually triggers your killer instincts but you can;t let it out due to circumstances.. Well, I admit that I've been through that moment and honestly, sometimes I think I'm a retard.. Haha, sounds crazy arr... Anyway, straight to the point, I have a confession to make...

Honestly, I H-A-T-E my dad.. I know I don't have the right to hate him but I can't help it.. He makes my 'already broken' family turns to ashes... He broke my mom's heart. He lie all the time that makes me lost respect towards him.. All these years, we've been pretending to be a happy family and I'm not sure that I can do it anymore.. Rumors by rumours, stories by stories smacking our ears and it is so fuckin' HURT.... and we feel so ASHAMED to call him our dad... I really hope that he's awaken by his own mistakes and feelin' regret in all his FAKE life... I really hope that his mistakes will haunt him down.. We're better off without him... Thanks for your fake concern, thanks for your fake LOVE and thanks for hurting us all these years..

-I know hating him makes me a huge sinner but WHAT THE HECK~~~ he made me do it-

No comments: