Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's all about ART......

I can't describe how much I love art.. For me art is the deepest description of someone's feelings, emotions and also interests. Anyway, since this post is all about art, I wanna share my interests with you guys. I admit that I CAN paint/draw/sketch but I'm still SUCKS at it.. TEHEEE~~~~~~ you wanna see the suckiness of my ART WORK?.. There you go:



~ This is one of my assignment during my 5th semester in college. SUCKS right? hahaha, told ya.. I'm an amateur...[color material: acrylic]



~ Another assignment for my art class.. And it has no title. I think I'm gonna name it 'A piece of SHIT'... [Color material: acrylic]



~ This one I made back when I think the WORLD REBELS AGAINST ME.. Oh, my... what a sucky piece of shit...[color material: colour papers for the collage around the painting and acrylic colors: the cheap one]



~ This one I made back when somebody ask me to draw a batik design for her and this is what really came out from my SMALL BRAIN... [color material: colour pencils and black permanent marker pen..]



~ My lecturer asked to choose a painting from any artists around the world and imitate the drawing and I choose this guy EDVARD MUNCH.. Sorry dude I ruined your masterpiece.. I think I'm gonna rename it 'The Masterpiece of S -H-I-T'... [Color material: poster colour]


- FIN-



No comments: