Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Return.....~~~~

Holaa, wow~~ it's been ages I didn't update anything... I've got truckloads here to share and damn.... I don't know where to begin.

So, yeah, it's 2010... I know, I know... We're already in the fourth month of 2010. Time really flies by.... This year, my carrier life is a bit D-U-L-L and not to mention e-x-h-a-u-s-t-i-n-g.. Workshops here and there, piles of paperwork and exercises, extra curricular activities, events and so much more.. It's really crazy.. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand my health is pretty unstable lately due to lack of sleep and unmanageable sleeping hours.. Huh~~~ I really missed studying now....

Anyway, the 'Cat' is still around and need to be tamed at ALL TIME... The 'Kittens' by the way, especially 'Blackey' are trying to get on top, stepping on the heads of the poor people who do all the work but never been appreciated... She is not more than an angel with a dirty face... I can't believe I have to face her in 2 major events... One down another to go..

The 'Cat' on the other hand, Uh...~ I don't know how to explain.. I guess due to aging factors, she is like a robot that need to reprogram... She's nagging about the same thing every moment, pushing us like we have all the time in world, acting like she have all the power to rule the world... She is a DICTATOR...!!!!!! Arrrrgh....~

No comments: